Welcome to CPR for Life, LLC
About CPR for Life, LLC…
Established in 1999, we are a premier provider of high quality BLS CPR AED, First Aid, Health, and Community Programs.
Your choice… We will bring the program to you (scheduled at your convenience) or attend a class in our convenient Chatsworth location.
Did you know?
- The American Heart Association has specific time frames and requirements for their courses.
- There is no longer a “renewal course” for any AHA Program.
- The new 2015 program is called BLS Provider. This replaced the Healthcare Provider course from 2010.
- Each student is required to have their own book, but a book is not required with the blended learning option.
- Instructors must provide all pocket masks and disposable valves for each student.
- Only First Aid courses don’t require hands on practice with an AED.
- All AHA classes are DVD driven (watch and practice format); this is not optional.
- American Heart Association materials cannot be photocopied for students.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the Association.