Welcome to CPR for Life, LLC
About CPR for Life, LLC…
Established in 1999, we are a premier provider of high quality BLS CPR, First Aid, Health and Community Programs.
Your choice… We will bring the program to you (scheduled at your convenience) or attend a class in our convenient Chatsworth location.
Did you know?
- The American Heart Association has specific time frames for their courses.
- There is no renewal course for any of the Heartsaver Programs
- That each student is required to have their own book.
- Instructors must provide pocket masks/valves for each student.
- That only First Aid courses do NOT require practice with an AED.
- All AHA classes are DVD driven (watch and practice format) this is not optional.
- American Heart Association materials cannot be photocopied for students.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the Association.